Database Update: 12.2022
Region: All regions
Type: Diagnostic Tool to disable EGR, Adblue, DPF, etc for all Denso Generations
SO: Win 10, Win 8, Win 7, Win Vista, Win XP
Installation: Multi PC's
High speed download link
ECU List SUPPORT :
– Supports Generation 1, 2 and 3 files from Toyota and Lexus Denso ECUs for DTC erase function and special
functions, on Diesel, Gasoline and Hybrid engines.
– New algorithm that recognizes Generation 3 DTC tables structure embedded in Denso Generation 2 files.
– Added new algorithm that allow DTC erase function also on Hybrid engine vehicles.
– Adblue / SCR System disable function.
– DieselParticulate Filter [DPF] disable function for all Denso Generations ECUs.
– Vehicle speed limiter [Vmax] correction function for 1GD-FTV, 2GD-FTV, 1KD-FTV and 2KD-FTV Diesel engines.
– Catalyst System [CAT – Lambda sensor] disable function for 1GD-FTV and 2GD-FTV diesel engines.
– Catalyst System [CAT – Lambda sensor] disable function for all gasoline engines.
– Exhaust Gas Recirculation [EGR] disable function.
– Intake Manifold Valve [IMV] disable function.
– Intake Manifold Runner [IMR] disable function.
– Immobilizer disable function [IMMO OFF] on 1KD-FTV, 2KD-FTV, 1GD-FTV and 2GD-FTV with Denso GEN 2 ECUs .
– Automatic file Generation recognition feature that simplifies the selection process of the function to launch.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What generations of Denso ECUs does ToyoLex 3 support?
A: ToyoLex 3 supports binary files of all 3 generations of Toyota and Lexus Denso Engine Control Units on the market, gasoline, diesel and hybrid engines.
Q: Which flash tools support files from?
A: ToyoLex 3 supports binary files from the following flashing tools:
– New Trasdata.
– New Genius.
– VF 2 Flasher.
– Flex by Magic MotorSport.
– ECUF Flasher by Alex.
– PCM Flasher.
– Toyota Lexus ECU Flasher.
Q: ToyoLex 3 works with a physical interface?
A: ToyoLex 3 is an application whose function is to automatically edit binary files from ECUs, therefore it does not require any interface.
Q: Does ToyoLex 3 support .CUW calibration files?
A: ToyoLex 3 supports only binary files (.bin). We offer a .cuw to .bin file conversion service if necessary.
A: The key to activate the application will be available in your email account within 2 working days.
Q: What family of microcontrollers does ToyoLex 3 support?
A: ToyoLex 3 supports binary files from the following microcontrollers:
– Denso Generation 3: R7F701202 AND R7F701216 (4Mb Flash).
– Denso Generation 2: D76F0199GD (1.25Mb Flash), D76F0196F1 (1.5Mb Flash), D76F0219F1 (2.0Mb Flash).
– Denso Generation 1: NEC 76F00XX series (368 Kb, 512 Kb, 736 Kb, 768 Kb, 992 Kb, 1Mb Flash).