JLR SDD (Symptom Driven Diagnostics) software is specialized diagnostic and module programing software for Jaguar and Land Rover. Designed to be easy to use and extremely efficient in fault finding.
Conventional diagnostic systems read fault codes and offer them to the end user. It is then up to the the end user to analyse the codes and find the vehicle fault from the data that has been provided. SDD instead asks the end user the fault with the vehicle and progresses to analyse the fault codes and offers the solution to fix the vehicle on a relevance to likely ratio.
Should you wish to intervene and only see the fault codes then this option is open to the end user but keep in mind, SDD was developed to recommend the repairs.
• O.S.: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (32-bit)
• CPU: Intel/AMD Dual-Core or higher
• RAM: 4 GB of system memory
• Hard Drive: 320 GB of available space
• Compatible devices: JLR VCI (Jaguar/Land Rover approved SAE J2534 Pass-Thru interface), Mongoose PRO,
VCM II (both original and clone), Da-Dongle J2534 VCI (replace VCM I), JLR VCI (SP284), JLR DoiP VCI