Noregon JPRO Commercial Fleet Diagnostics 2019 v1
Regular price $35.00
-FREE FOR SILVER MEMBERS
JPRO Professional 2019 v1
Size: 700 Mb
Type: Noregon JPRO Commercial Vehicle Diagnostics
Region: All regions
SO: Win 10, Win 8, Win 7, Win Vista, Win XP
Instructions : VIDEO
- Support for the new International N13 Engine.
Coverage Updates (Available as a part of JPRO Fleets 2019 v1
M2 Bulkhead Module
Bendix Wingman Systems
NEW! JPRO Command Module — Mack and Volvo — Available NOW!
New functionality in JPRO Command Module — Mack and Volvo includes:
Bi-directional testing and controls on 2007 and newer Mack or Volvo vehicles with Mack and Volvo engines.
Reads vehicle controllers on the truck and displays detailed fault codes and component data.
Displays information on all Mack and Volvo components and other non-Mack and Volvo components (such as ABS, Electronic transmissions and power units.) In one glance, a technician can see vehicle temps, battery life, gauges and switches.Performs critical commanded tests and bi-directional testing and functions on Mack and Volvo engines, including: Manual Regeneration of the diesel particulate filter; cylinder cut out tests for fuel injectors; set road and cruise control speed tests, set parameters for idle shutdown times; reset trip data
Generate trip report information, including: total running time and distance, fuel economy, average driving speed, idle times, hard braking and other data related to the vehicle driver performance.
– Support for the new JPRO with ASIST module which provides the ability to
upload vehicle connection data to the ASIST platform, developed by Decisiv forVolvo and Mack Trucks
NOTE: Installing the ASIST module will require personnel with ASIST Admin levelaccess to provide ASIST Username and Password.
NOTE: The ASIST module require either a heavy-duty or medium-duty module to be ableto connect to vehicles.
– JPRO Heavy-Duty Module
– Data Monitor update to show Power Diagram to aid in the diagnosisof electrical problems
– Support for Paccar 2010 and newer CAN Body Controllers
– Clear faults support for Paccar engine controllers
– Support for more proprietary sensor data on Detroit engines
– JPRO Heavy-Duty Command Module – Detroit
– Additional Bi-Directional support for Detroit engines:
– Cylinder Cut-Off now available for 2000-2014
– DPF Service Regen now available for 2007-2014
JPRO® Professional Diagnostic Software Includes all features provided by the following features:
✓ JPRO® Heavy-Duty Features
✓ JPRO® Heavy-Duty Support for – Cummins
✓ JPRO® Heavy-Duty Support for – Detroit
✓ JPRO® Heavy-Duty Support for – International
✓ JPRO® Heavy-Duty Support for – Mack and Volvo
✓ JPRO® Heavy-Duty Support for – Paccar
✓ JPRO® Medium-Duty Support for – Ford
✓ JPRO® Medium-Duty Support for – GM
✓ JPRO® Medium-Duty Support for – Isuzu
✓ JPRO® Medium-Duty Support for – Sprinter
Also, includes the following features:
• Dashboard Brake Lamp Tests on all Wabco and Bendix EC-80 braking systems.
• Wheel Speed Window Test and Wheel Speed Chart Test used to verify and test wheel speed sensors on all tractor and trailer braking systems.
• Access to historical fault data from previous JPRO® connections which can be used to identify intermittent vehicle issues.
NOTE: Requires internet access.
• Ability to remove access to setting road and cruise speed limits. If interested in limiting these capabilities. • Fault Assistance providing technician friendly descriptions for fault status values from both the Fault Display and the Data Monitor.
• Overall vehicle health indicators including Active Faults Present, Battery Voltage Low, Consumable Fluid(s) Low, No J1939 Data, Cannot Detect ABS, DPF Regen Needed and DPF Regen Inhibited.
• Diagnostic connector pinout diagrams for Heavy-Duty and Medium-Duty cable connectors to aid in troubleshooting connection issues.