Region: All regions
Type: Diagnostic Software
OS: Win 7, Win XP
Instructions + KG: Present
Installation: Multiple PCs
High speed download link
The Navistar SERVICEMAXX applicationis a fully featured PC application designed to meet the wide range ofdiagnostic challenges you face when servicing a mixed truck fleet. Coverageincludes all International electronic engine systems, allowing you to runspecial tests, change parameters, and view and graph engine data. This is the top of the line tool for fleets.
ServiceMaxx is a diagnostic and programming service tool for Navistar Engines.
Minimum Computer System Requirements for ServiceMaxx:
- Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7.
- 1GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon X2 or better.
- 2GB (32-bit) or 4GB (64-bit) of RAM.
- 300MB of available hard disk space.
- 1024 x 768 pixel monitor.
- One or more RP1210A compatible communication devices with SAE J1708 and/or SAE J1939 support.
Engineering Version of ServiceMaxx has been split into two different version, in order to support legacy and current engines.
NOTE: Make sure to close ServiceMaxx before installing other version.
The list below displays which engines are supported in each version.
ServiceMaxx J1708 Supported Engines
- I63BX:3 Box I6 (1994 - 1997)
- V83BX:3 Box V8 (1994 - 1997)
- i308:DLC I6 (1998 - 2004)
- T444E:DLC V8 (1998 - 2004)
- I313:DLCII I6 (2005 - 2006)
- V128:DLCII V8 (2005 - 2006)
- V126:DLCII V6 (2005 - 2006)
- Pre-MaxxForce Engines
ServiceMaxx J1939 Supported Engines
- v155:MaxxForce 5 (2007 - 2009)
- v134:MaxxForce 7 (2007 - 2009)
- v152:MaxxForce 7 (2010 - 2012)
- v179:MaxxForce 7 (2013 - 2017)
- i326:MaxxForce DT, 9 & 10 (2007 - 2009)
- i334:MaxxForce DT, 9 & 10 (2010 - 2012)
- i367:MaxxForce DT, 9, 10 (2013)
- i766:MaxxForce 11/13 (2008-2009)
- i783:MaxxForce 11/13 (2010-2012)
- B764:MaxxForce 11/13 (2013 - 2013.5)
- i770:MaxxForce 15 (2010 - 2013)
- I746:N9/N10 SCR (2014 - 2017 )
- B718:N13 SCR (2013 - 2014)
- B745:N13 SCR (2015 - 2017 )
- North American
Recommended Adapters :
1- Nexiq Technologies - USB Link
2- NAVCOM (Navistar's advanced vehicle communication module)
3- Dearborn Group Technologies (DPA IV - DPA IV+)
4- NOREGON SYSTEMS (DLA , DLA USB)