Size: 1.5 Gb
Region: All region
Type: Diagnostic Software
OS: Win 10, Win 11 (64 bits)
Installation: Multi PC's
Amount of disks: 1 .rar file
Version: v8.16 Sp2
High speed download link
Instant download after payment, no waiting
(these are the maximum possible levels for which no patch or loader is needed)
Note: Troubleshooting 08.2022 included with package
Detroit Diesel Diagnostic Link supporting the setting up, maintenance and repair of engines using the DDEC II, DDEC III, DDEC IV and DDEC V Engine Control Modules, and for MBE Engines
View and edit the control parameters in the ECM to optimize the control logic
View instrumentation variables, such as rpm or fluid temperatures and pressures
Use meta files (.MET), use and edit calibration files (.CAL)
You can use the DDDL for
• Retrieve and display the current calibration from an ECM.
• Save a calibration for the ECM in an individual truck.
• Save a single calibration with an ECM password, so that the same calibration can be used conveniently for a fleet of trucks with the same password, or can be used by a technician who does not have access to the password.
• Change the engine rating of a truck.
• Set the injector calibration when you replace the injectors.
• Set the ECM clock automatically using the PC’s internal clock.
• View an audit trail of ECM, injector calibration, ECM clock changes and Vehicle Speed setting changes.
• Monitor a wide range of parameters while connected live to the ECM.
• Select a group of these parameters and plot how they have varied over the last two minutes.
• Take and save a snapshot of how the parameters vary over a period of time, so that you can replay the snapshot for detailed analysis.
• Monitor fault codes as they occur while connected live to the ECM. You can also clear any inactive fault codes stored in the ECM.
• Test for faults by checking the effect on performance of cutting out individual cylinders.
• View a record of the injector timings.
• View the ECM output functions and set them to particular values to support troubleshooting. This can be particularly useful when troubleshooting electrical problems.
• Display specific troubleshooting help for any active or inactive fault codes.
• View engine and trip totals.
• View the status of a set of maintenance monitors.