Detroit Diesel DiagnosticLink 8.08, No Gray Parameters
Detroit Diesel engines are very popular among the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks and cars, construction machinery, power and oil and gas equipment, etc.
DDDL 8.08 supports DDEC 6 through GHG17 engine platforms. There are two editions of DiagnosticLink.
The standard edition replaces DDDL 7.x.
4.DDEC Report (it is free)
Detroit Diesel Diagnostic Link (DDDL) - can be used on DDEC VI and newer systems:
• View information about the connected ECUs;
• Perform standard fault code operations;
• Perform traditional and advanced troubleshooting;
• Read variable values in real time and display them graphically;
• Perform service routines;
• Play back logs of all connected activity;