CAT Digital Voltage Regulator v252-7515-01
Regular price $35.00
The Caterpillar Digital Voltage Regulator (CDVR) is a microprocessor based control designed to provide precise voltage control, robust transient response, and generator protection with industry leading features and versatility.
● Microprocessor based control featuring choice of three control modes standard:
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Power Factor Regulation (PF)
- Reactive Power Regulation (Var)
● Programmable stability settings.
● Soft start control with an adjustable time setting in AVR control mode.
● Dual Slope Underfrequency (volts/hertz)regulation.
● Three-phase or single-phase generator voltage(RMS) sensing/regulation in AVR mode.
● Single-phase generator current sensing for regulation purposes.
● Field current and field voltage sensing.
● Five contact sensing inputs for system interface.
● One common LED for visual indication of Alarm and Shutdown fault conditions.
● Fault Shutdown Driver and Alarm Output Driver for indication of Alarm and Shutdown fault conditions.
● Generator paralleling with reactive droop compensation and reactive differential compensation.
● Line drop compensation.
● Remote communication interface via CAN 2.0B.
● Ten generator protective functions.
● UL 508A Recognized and CE certified.